The Southern Fire Exchange has recently released its latest issue of their newsletter, Fire Lines. Articles in this issue from around the Southeast region include:
- Climate Change and Southeastern Fire Potential Revisited
- DEET Reduces Flame Resistance of Nomex
- Georgia to Host the 2016 NASF Annual Meeting
- New in the OK Wildland Tailgate Series: Fire Environment Weather
- Firewise Ask an Expert Virtual Workshop Series
- Upcoming SFE Webinars: FEIS on 8/31 and SE Fire Regimes on 10/11
- Save the Date for Your State’s PFC Meeting
- Southeastern Region Cohesive Strategy Update
- Sneak Peek at JFSP Research Topics for 2017
- Women-in-Fire Training Exchange (WTREX)
- Apply for 2016 AFE Certification!
Read this issue and other newsletters here: http://www.southernfireexchange.org/SFE_Publications/Newsletter.html.