We are excited to share the REPI Webinar Series 2016 schedule with you. This series is brought to you by the Department of Defense, and showcases best practices, tutorials, and knowledge sharing on REPI partnerships that support military missions and accelerate the pace and rate of conservation.
Unless otherwise noted, all webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. eastern. For detailed webinar descriptions and connection instructions, please click on a webinar below or visit the REPI website.
The REPI Webinar Series 2016 schedule is available for download here.
2016 REPI Webinars
- February 24 - National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Programs
- March 16 - The Full Suite: the REPI Toolbox
- April 20 - Annual REPI Help Session for FY17
- May 25 - How to Develop your Sentinel Landscapes
- July 20 - Thinking Outside the Base: Off-Installation Solutions to Environmental Regulatory Issues
- September 21 - State Policies and Encroachment Protection Efforts
- December 7 - Environmental Law Institute Brief: Sentinel Landscapes Partnership Authorities and Opportunities
Please contact the REPI office with your questions or suggestions.